Droid X via Telesales ?

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
So I supposedly 'pre-ordered' my Droid X (man, I keep wanting to type DroiX), & I told the lady to call me back around 9AM PST (She's on the East Coast, so it's lunch time there), & she still hasn't called. :( maybe she is busy with another person, but idk, should I give telesales a call in 20 minutes?

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I called my local store, and 1:30 hours after the store opened they still had 22 left, and 8 people in line. Might be worth calling your stores.

FYI: My telesales "preorder" still isn't showing up as being ordered. I called my rep, went to voicemail, but she called me back about 5 minutes later. She gave me a batch number and confirmed that it had been ordered hours before. Should have a tracking number soon.

Darian

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I was told the SMART30 code expired in May and I couldn't use it... :( would be nice to save some more money since CA Sales Tax is $50.00.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
UGH. I cant order online because my parents are hittin' Vegas this weekend & need 200$, in which I only have 80$ on my debit card. ): so now I have to try & sell my Tour as quick as possible to get my money to buy an X before they go out of stock. D: I just want to shout FUHHH!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34