Sync with outlook

duckgolfer

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I heard it was through 'Companion' app - but I read some negative reviews. If you find out how to do this please update the thread - I'll do the same.

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I use "Missing Sync" from Mark Space. Its a bit pricey but does exactly what I wanted - syncs my standalone outlook (I use 2007) to my Droid over wireless. I sync my contacts, calendar, notes, etc. I know you can sync contacts through Gmail but I didnt want to go through gmail - I wanted to sync direct.

The desktop app is the one you need to purchase. The Missing Sync app for your phone is free. You also need Fliq Calendar and Fliq Notes (both of which are free) on your phone.

soundfreq

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
... I sync my contacts, calendar, notes, etc. I know you can sync contacts through Gmail but I didnt want to go through gmail - I wanted to sync direct...

which notes app does it sync to? i'm using Note Everything and I want it to sync with my notes in Outlook. I tried gsyncit but its not working out for me.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been really happy with CompanionLink so far. It does cost $40, but you can do a free trial before you commit your money.