Has anyone gotten OperaMini to work on the X? I downloaded from the market, but it won't install. It starts the install process and then after awhile it gives up and says I don't have an internet connection (not true, other apps are accessing the internet just fine).

I've tried restarting the phone and re-downloading it, but it still hasn't worked. Any ideas?
    07-15-2010 11:54 AM
    Has anyone gotten OperaMini to work on the X? I downloaded from the market, but it won't install. It starts the install process and then after awhile it gives up and says I don't have an internet connection (not true, other apps are accessing the internet just fine).

I've tried restarting the phone and re-downloading it, but it still hasn't worked. Any ideas?
    Will it download other apps or is it just Opera?
    07-15-2010 12:00 PM
    I'm not having any problems with any other apps.

The Market says it is installed, but when I try to open Opera, an Opera specific install page loads with a red bar on the bottom. The bar gets about 15% full and then just stops.
    07-15-2010 12:05 PM
    I'm not having any problems with any other apps.

The Market says it is installed, but when I try to open Opera, an Opera specific install page loads with a red bar on the bottom. The bar gets about 15% full and then just stops.
    Hmm, I would say uninstall and then try again later in the day, they just took it from beta so maybe something weird happened
    07-15-2010 12:07 PM
    Hmm, I would say uninstall and then try again later in the day, they just took it from beta so maybe something weird happened
    Sounds like a plan. Thanks.
    07-15-2010 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD