I GOT MY DROID X!! ON LAUNCH DATE!..

I walked in to the Verizon store at 11 am, after waiting an hour because of the lines, i finally talk to the guy, and he says we are out of Droid X's atm, I WAS LIKE OMFG!!! so then, some other guy helps me, hes like "What if i told you, i have one in stock, under the counter" So i was like woooott

So we went over to his desk, he showed me the droid X, and i bought it for upgrade price. AWESEOMMME

i must say the phone is very fast, lightweight, and very stylish! ITS SO COOL

im extremely excited
    07-15-2010 01:34 PM
    congrats dude...mine isn't as exiciting

I walked into wal-mart..bought it and walked out. They had 2 in stock..Wal-mart is a hidden nugget I think
    07-15-2010 01:43 PM
    Still waiting on mine and it's driving me crazy. The Verizon store I reserved it through still doesn't have a shipment.

AARRRGH. Sacr bleu!
    07-15-2010 01:46 PM
    Still waiting on mine and it's driving me crazy. The Verizon store I reserved it through still doesn't have a shipment.

AARRRGH. Sacr bleu!
    yeah the first dude i talked to was like, we are out of stock, but we can reserve one for you, you'll get it monday... there is no way i could wait till monday, so i just got super lucky with the dude that had the under the counter one
    07-15-2010 01:52 PM
    yeah the first dude i talked to was like, we are out of stock, but we can reserve one for you, you'll get it monday... there is no way i could wait till monday, so i just got super lucky with the dude that had the under the counter one
    I was waiting on a Droid Inc, and had negotiated a deal on it. I was next on the list for the Inc, when the Inc didn't come through, the manager moved me to the 'top of the list' for the Droid X's, and kept our negotiated deal. So I'm sort of tied to this place. Double-edged sword.
    07-15-2010 01:59 PM
    I GOT MY DROID X!! ON LAUNCH DATE!..

I walked in to the Verizon store at 11 am, after waiting an hour because of the lines, i finally talk to the guy, and he says we are out of Droid X's atm, I WAS LIKE OMFG!!! so then, some other guy helps me, hes like "What if i told you, i have one in stock, under the counter" So i was like woooott

So we went over to his desk, he showed me the droid X, and i bought it for upgrade price. AWESEOMMME

i must say the phone is very fast, lightweight, and very stylish! ITS SO COOL

im extremely excited

Congrats man!! I bought the last one at the store I went to. A lady was behind wanting one. I heard her disappointment as I was leaving.
    07-16-2010 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD