jbmoby

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Done and Done

I just got my order in. Just over $200 for the following:

-DroidX (naturally)
-Cradle + HDMI package
-Skull Candy Headset (Black)

I used the coupon for 10% off and That came out to 27$. So with my NE2 and the code, I got the accessories for free.

I did have to pay 8.99 for overnight, but meh, its not as bad as some places charge.

jstkdn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I am a theme maker. errr was a theme maker lol

I thought so! I believe I had a theme or 2 of yours on my Curve 8330 and then my Storm 1. I came to Droid when the original Droid came out. You won't miss BlackBerry. I actually played with my buddy's new Bold (VzW) the other day and didn't get all "I need one!" which I used to with BB's, so that's saying a lot!

Fabian43

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
It said that in state of CA the sales tax is based off of the full retail price of the phone. County tax here is 8.75% which equaled $54. Damn that really sucks. I don't remember Best Buy charging me tax based off full retail price of Storm 1 back in the day. I'm kind of feeling duped.

DWMorse

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
That's weird. None of you guys knew about the "Smart30" code? Took $30 right off the top of my order. When I was researching Verizon plans last week, I added a couple to cart with the regular Droid and when I removed them, it threw me that code asking me to stay.

Of course, I just noticed I missed a letter in my name, and will have to call Customer Service tomorrow morning to have my order fixed. Epic lulz.

jstkdn

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
It said that in state of CA the sales tax is based off of the full retail price of the phone. County tax here is 8.75% which equaled $54. Damn that really sucks. I don't remember Best Buy charging me tax based off full retail price of Storm 1 back in the day. I'm kind of feeling duped.

Interesting. Anyone know if VzW does this when you buy a phone in the store, too?

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: When does VZW website & telesales orders go live?

All cell phone purchases in CA are taxed at full retail price.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: When does VZW website & telesales orders go live?

Glad you guys are able to order the phone already! The more Droid X's and EVO's out there the better! Android FTW!!!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

rc77

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
live chat just told me that the 10% code is only good for 2 year contracts and the 8.99 free overnight will get credited back t the account

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Pretty good experience, although the response was pretty shaky for the first 45 minutes or so. Online Chat was very helpful getting me through it. Now I have to cancel my appointment with BB in the morning.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
As stated in another thread, I had it in my cart and then the power went out. I was really pissed and complained about it out loud to my wife, who then said "wait, I didn't say you could buy a phone".

Curses...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC