Ok, I'm a BB convert but I have been playing with a Moto Droid my wife got last week. My X will arrive tomorrow and since I'm fairly new I thought it might be cool to know what everyone's top 5 apps/widgets are.

So far Beautiful Widgets is the only app I have installed that would be a must have. Also put Better Keyboard on but I dont think I will use that on the X due to Swype. So whats your top 5?

P.S. I know there are other threads like this in other forums but I havent seen one in here yet.
    07-15-2010 03:03 PM
    Touchdown
    Dolphin HD
    MixZing Upgrade
    WebSharing
    Facebook
    07-15-2010 03:07 PM
    I've downloaded

Advanced Task Killer
    Facebook
    IMDB
    Tapatalk
    Fox News

So far
    07-15-2010 03:34 PM
    ATK
    SMSpopup
    ASTRO
    AndroidCentral Widget (Of Course!)
    Shazam
    Tapatalk
    07-15-2010 03:37 PM
    Ok, I'm a BB convert but I have been playing with a Moto Droid my wife got last week. My X will arrive tomorrow and since I'm fairly new I thought it might be cool to know what everyone's top 5 apps/widgets are.

So far Beautiful Widgets is the only app I have installed that would be a must have. Also put Better Keyboard on but I dont think I will use that on the X due to Swype. So whats your top 5?

P.S. I know there are other threads like this in other forums but I havent seen one in here yet.
    nate so who is left over at CB lol
    07-15-2010 04:25 PM
    Check out the apps forum and the top 5 sticky in that forum.
    07-15-2010 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD