Sd card loading on computer

TYagoto

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Okay when I connect my droid x to the computer the sd card doesn't show up. The option to mount it is not there and there is no mount notification... can someone help me out please. thanks

chuch13

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
A reboot never hurt anything...I mean did you go through the process in Media Share? It basically walked me through mine...after I downloaded the drivers as soon as I plugged the phone into the comp the little icon in the taskbar popped up and it opened windows explorer for me...have you done anything different to the phone?

TYagoto

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
A reboot never hurt anything...I mean did you go through the process in Media Share? It basically walked me through mine...after I downloaded the drivers as soon as I plugged the phone into the comp the little icon in the taskbar popped up and it opened windows explorer for me...have you done anything different to the phone?

no I tried the same. for more clarification. it doesn't recognize the SD card now

chuch13

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Brand new SD card? or transferred from old phone? If you transferred it you may have accidentally formatted it or damaged it...happened with my storm 2 a few months ago...

shotkow

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Droid x is awesome

This is by far one of the nicest phones I've ever seen. Screen is beautiful, easy to navigate and the response is amazing. Love this phone... WANT ONE.:rolleyes:

kemtek

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem. however, when I went into the USB connection and set it for Windows Media Sync, then it allowed me to set up WiFi and share files from my computer using DLNA.

I don't really know what I was doing or what it all means, but it worked. ;-)