Hello,

I am experiencing the following two issues, was curious if anyone else experienced them and found a fix:

1) Occasionally I will be unable to move / resize widgets. Normally when you long press them you get sort of a green "aura" and the resize handles. When the behavior I'm describing occurs, the "aura" is white, and there are no resize handles. Only fix I've found so far is rebooting.

2) The lock screen is slow when swiping right to unlock. The in-store demo didn't feel that way so I am a bit annoyed by this. I have no live wallpaper, and probably a grand total of 6-7 Motorola widgets. I have tried disabling them to no avail.

I should point out that I'm not looking to install some alternative launcher or task killer.. I would like this device to work as advertised. I am not all about doing hacks and stuff to make my phone work properly.

Thanks,

-n8
    07-16-2010 09:54 AM
    I'm having the same issue with moving/resizing. I have to reboot to get it to work. Otherwise whatever I try and move just disappears.
    07-16-2010 10:47 AM
    Just FYI in case someone doesn't know, ONLY the Motorola widgets resize!!!!!!
    07-16-2010 10:53 AM
    My issue is with moving. I did find that I have a folder on that screen and it moved there each time. I was able to finally move it onto another icon which pushed it up and then could rearrange from there. Does seem like a glitch.

Other than that loving the phone.
    07-16-2010 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD