Let's do it: Post pictures taken with your Droid X!

hunfifl

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
081310110734.jpg

From Saturday 8/7

Last edited:

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
I downloaded the pics, and looked at them carefully, at all kinds of sizes, up to zooms of outrageous size, and to be honest, I still can't see any real differences between them. That's not to say they don't exist, I just can't see them.

If Camera 360 does actually provide any enhancement in these two shots, it's far too subtle to be important to me, since I can't discern it, and I'll leave it to the experts.

Well in the end all that matters is how you interpret them. If you have to fight to tell the difference then for you it's a wash and I can't disagree.

I on the other hand can spot the difference right away however subtle it may seem. It doesn't make me an expert though, just a little a 'picky'. I also feel a little more confident in the pics c360 takes over the stock app. For the $3.99 or so it cost to get the Pro, I'm more than satisfied. I bought Vignette as well and will leave it on the phone even though I'll hardly use it.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Here are a couple more 360 pics. Looks like the forum stripped the exif data when using the attachment feature. That sucks.

Forum does not remove the EXIF file. I have checked on a few other photos and the EXIF information is there, along with GPS location. Possibly the software you are using is stripping the EXIF file. I know that if you size for web in Photoshop (and possibly other programs) EXIF file is stripped.

For example, the photo of the Pelicans a few messages up from this one, was taken approximately 1 mile southwest of Mayport (near Altantic Beach), Duval County FL (North 30 degrees 23' 25" West 81 degrees 25' 58.00")

Last edited:

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Forum does not remove the EXIF file. I have checked on a few other photos and the EXIF information is there, along with GPS location. Possibly the software you are using is stripping the EXIF file. I know that if you size for web in Photoshop (and possibly other programs) EXIF file is stripped.

For example, the photo of the Pelicans a few messages up from this one, was taken approximately 1 mile southwest of Mayport (near Altantic Beach), Duval County FL (North 30 degrees 23' 25" West 81 degrees 25' 58.00")

It depends on how it's posted. If it's attached (using the paperclip button) it seems to be stripped - that's what it did to mine (the originals just before I posted them all have exif data). If it's linked by URL then it's preserved (insert image button). Photoshop didn't strip any of it. 360 and Vignette seem to remove some of the data but not all of it. Once attached here though, all is gone. Test it out for yourself.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Site called dead zebra. They are hard to come by and sell out offer so keep checking. Cost was just under 8 bucks. Check my flickr for more photos. Www.flickr.com/thomasgriffiths

Sent from my Rooted DROIDX using Tapatalk