-Cant recieve or make calls or text people while Wifi is on. Not sure whats up with this but its damn annoying....
    I posted about this in my other thread, but its critical I know before picking up the X this week. I was under the impression that the phone prompted you that a call was coming in and you could elect/decline to accept. If the phone goes straight to VM when I'm browsing the internet/tethered/WiFi I can't get this phone.

Can someone please verify.
    07-15-2010 10:56 AM
    I posted about this in my other thread, but its critical I know before picking up the X this week. I was under the impression that the phone prompted you that a call was coming in and you could elect/decline to accept. If the phone goes straight to VM when I'm browsing the internet/tethered/WiFi I can't get this phone.

Can someone please verify.
    I have WiFi and GPS on and have been browsing all morning and have received several phone calls and made several....all that happens is a prompt comes up and says "answer or ignore"...dont know why his isnt receiving calls...
    07-15-2010 11:00 AM
    I have WiFi and GPS on and have been browsing all morning and have received several phone calls and made several....all that happens is a prompt comes up and says "answer or ignore"...dont know why his isnt receiving calls...
    Thanks Chuch. Just saved Moto's sale.
    07-15-2010 11:07 AM
    Thanks Chuch. Just saved Moto's sale.
    NP...the more they sale...the more money Moto will put into its development haha
    07-15-2010 11:23 AM
    Interesting note about the WiFi issue when receiving a call. I don't recall that being an issue with the Incredible. I'll be interested to test this out when I get home.
    07-15-2010 12:30 PM
    Interesting note about the WiFi issue when receiving a call. I don't recall that being an issue with the Incredible. I'll be interested to test this out when I get home.
    As I stated earlier...I think only one person had this issue...I have no problems receiving calls while on WiFi...
    07-15-2010 12:54 PM
    As I stated earlier...I think only one person had this issue...I have no problems receiving calls while on WiFi...
    For me personally, its more prevelant(sp?) when trying to send/recieve texts with WiFi on. It just doesnt work. I keep getting failed to send text message error every time. Once I turn off WiFi, it works like normal.
    07-15-2010 12:56 PM
    For me personally, its more prevelant(sp?) when trying to send/recieve texts with WiFi on. It just doesnt work. I keep getting failed to send text message error every time. Once I turn off WiFi, it works like normal.
    Hmmm thats odd...I've sent and received probably 100 text and made/received 10+ phone calls with WiFi and GPS on...it sounds like maybe a problem with your router settings or even the WiFi settings on the phone? Did you change any settings from their default on the phone?
    07-15-2010 01:01 PM
    Hmmm thats odd...I've sent and received probably 100 text and made/received 10+ phone calls with WiFi and GPS on...it sounds like maybe a problem with your router settings or even the WiFi settings on the phone? Did you change any settings from their default on the phone?
    I just recieved some text messages with WiFi on, however, sending them with Wifi is still an issue. Havnt changed anything other then connect to my houses wifi.
    07-15-2010 01:07 PM
    Moved posts out of review thread.
    07-16-2010 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD