So i was just like everyone else on here last night freaking out beacause i ordered mine at 1:45am and it was 10pm and still no tracking number then about 10:45pm i finally got my email that it was shipped and you know i was like hell yah! so today at work i kept tracking it all day so my kids could sign for it while i was at work well i got off at 3:00pm and it still said on truck for delivery so i head home and still no phone so i track it again and it said it was delivered at 12:04 pm and im like WTF so my kids said dad they never came so now im freaking out and i call vzw and we thought it got stolen so they call fedex put a case on it like it was stolen and then vzw blacklisted it so no one can use it si now i am pissed no phone no money and there all sold out and vzw said if they dont find it fedex will have to pay you and who knows how long that would take so i call fedex one more time to try and get ahold of the driver and while i was on the phone the line beeped so i clicked over and some guy said are you bryon and im like yah he said i have your package im like shut the f$$$ up omg are you serious hes like yep come and get it so they delivered it to a mobile home park 5 miles down the road with the same address can you believe that **** so know im so good dang happy just thought i would share that with you guys!
    07-16-2010 03:46 PM
    Wow lol that's pretty intense

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk
    07-16-2010 03:54 PM
    Holy run-on sentence batman! O_O
    07-16-2010 03:56 PM
    That's one long winded bit of excitement!
    07-16-2010 04:09 PM
    Nothing like reading a paragraph in one sentence. happy it all worked out for you though.
    07-16-2010 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD