couple of newb ?'s

mattera68

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Browser- how do you end a session without backing through all pages?

Mail- is there a way to do a mass email delete w/o checking each one then delete( my verizon inbox has a bunch of messages and when the phone synced it pulled all of them

ringtones- I have yet to figure out how to install new ones but I want to know if you can set a different tone for each email, sms,mms and phone?

copy/paste- how do you?

Thanks, its my first Droid

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com

Mail- is there a way to do a mass email delete w/o checking each one then delete( my verizon inbox has a bunch of messages and when the phone synced it pulled all of them

ringtones- I have yet to figure out how to install new ones but I want to know if you can set a different tone for each email, sms,mms and phone?

copy/paste- how do you?

1. Just hit menu, Windows, and then close the current open ones (all), then just back out.
Or you can simply press home, don't worry bout it taking memory ;)

2. Not that I know if, maybe Menu > Select All. Then delete?

3. In your sdcard go to
sdcard > Media > Notifications or Ringtones. If not there make the folders.
I also recommended RingDriod, great app.

4. Menu > Select Text.

Hope that answers your questions. Don't be afraid to ask ;)

- Jorge

chemnerd

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

copy/paste- how do you?

Browser - hit home. If you're trying to completely close out the window hit menu => windows => tap the x near the window you want to close.

Mail - I don't know on that

Ringtones - Install them to your SD card in a folder and in that folder use subfolders (alarms, notifications, ringtones) to get them to show up. Reboot the phone.

Copy/Paste - It only works for text entry boxes really (in the browser and more in 2.2), press and hold on the highlighted text to copy, press and hold to bring up the menu to paste.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2