I've done some searching and some people say Astro file manager. I downloaded it, but it doesn't browse my gmail folders.

When someone's figured out a way to save pdfs files from email onto my phone, let me know, please.
    07-16-2010 06:49 PM
    Have Adobe pdf app or just dl pdf look in dl via astro folder then click on file to open
    07-16-2010 07:04 PM
    When you get a PDF in Gmail, and click preview, it will open it up in Quick Office, if you don't have another PDF viewer installed. Where Gmail puts that PDF is a mystery (to me anyways), so you will not be able to retrieve it after the fact. The only way I've been able to save a copy of a PDF, is to download Docs to Go, and select it as the program to preview the PDF in. Docs to Go has an option that allows you to do a file > save as, and save it to whatever folder you want on your SD card.
    07-16-2010 07:11 PM
    When you get a PDF in Gmail, and click preview, it will open it up in Quick Office, if you don't have another PDF viewer installed. Where Gmail puts that PDF is a mystery (to me anyways), so you will not be able to retrieve it after the fact. The only way I've been able to save a copy of a PDF, is to download Docs to Go, and select it as the program to preview the PDF in. Docs to Go has an option that allows you to do a file > save as, and save it to whatever folder you want on your SD card.
    Hmmm, that's weird. I just previewed a PDF in gmail and clicked preview and opened it with QuickOffice PDF. Hit menu and then save. It saved mine to sdcard/Messaging. I was able to pull it up after the fact.

EDIT: I bought QuickOffice so the QuickOffice PDF might only be with the paid version. Don't know.....
    07-16-2010 08:12 PM
    you can also use a program called blackmoon attachsaver to save email attachment on your phone
    Cory Streater likes this.
    07-16-2010 10:21 PM
    Yeah the only options I see with the stock Quick Office app are Fit Page, Fit Width, Properties, About, and Help.
    07-16-2010 10:23 PM
    you can also use a program called blackmoon attachsaver to save email attachment on your phone
    Just looked at that app -- that looks like a MUCH better solution.
    07-16-2010 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD