Tips and Tricks for the Droid X

KQCrackberry

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
please be more specific...

found out that you can actually disable the lock screen in the settings menu:
menu>settings>location & security and from there just uncheck the screen lock option. best part is that you can disable the swipe lock, while still keeping a passcode or pattern lock if you want

Um my options in Location and Security are as follows:
e911 only
use wireless networks
use gps satellites
enable assisted gps
calibrate compass
change screen lock
use visible pattern
use tactile feedback
security lock timer
set up restriction lock
visible passwords
select device administrators
install from sd card
set password
clear storage

where in here can you disable the slide lock while leaving the pattern enabled? entering the "change screen lock" menu simply alters the pattern/pin/pass but the slide is enabled by default. as far as i can see the slide lock can't be disabled

Reactions: scottabutler

candisw83

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
hey i have a qestion i want to use just my apps on my droid x but have no data can i run them if plugged in t my pc or run on a wifi connection or do yall know where i can find a hack for data for my phone( droid x ):mad:

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have the stock Music app and the Music beta app on my DX. Sometimes when I run the phone through Bluetooth in my car, the stock app will override the beta app. Is there a way to tell the phone only to use the beta app for Music and to never use the stock Music app? I really have no need for the stock app anymore...

El Jefe

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the stock Music app and the Music beta app on my DX. Sometimes when I run the phone through Bluetooth in my car, the stock app will override the beta app. Is there a way to tell the phone only to use the beta app for Music and to never use the stock Music app? I really have no need for the stock app anymore...

If you are rooted, you could just "freeze" the stock music app.

Gusmeister

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
not sure if any of you have come across this yet, but when your phone is ringing, you can flip the phone to face down and it will swap it to vibrate (great for if you are in a meeting and forgot to silence your phone)
I just tried that and it didn't work, is there something that I would have to press to activate that feature?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995