Phone function not working

TallyHo

Junkie
Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
This is odd. All of a sudden, I can't use the phone function. I can receive calls, but when i try and dial out it just kicks me out and back to the home screen.

Thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
If you're coming from a BlackBerry, try a battery pull. Those fix everything haha

I bet that would work. As annoying as battery pulls were, they always worked! Though, unlike the droid x, my blackberry always took like 7 minutes to cone back on.

TallyHo

Junkie
Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
This is frustrating. Can't receive calls either apparently. I hate being new to an OS......,i can't fix anything.

TallyHo

Junkie
Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Factory reset was the only option. Glad i did my research and downloaded app brain. That and i had aws.launcher and had backed up my settings.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd call Verizon. I had a serious problem apparently caused by porting over my number from ATT yesterday. I lost the ability to call out, or receive calls through the night, and finally called Verizon. The tech at Verizon was great - carefully walked me through resetting the internal numbers to properly match the cell system, and it's been great since. I was really impressed with her expertise and efficiency in getting to the heart of the problem and staying with me until it was completely resolved.