Who's Getting Their Droid X Today?

jdivers03

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine Thursday, but it ended up in that window where orders fell off the face of the earth, and didn't ship until Friday. It's on the truck now! :D

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I was supposed to get mine on Thursday at Best Buy, but Verizon's computer system doesn't jive with Best Buy's and they weren't able to process my upgrade. I had to turn around and order online and get it overnighted on Friday. But it did finally show up at noon Friday.

Good luck to everybody waiting on theirs today... I hear they're already sold out online and in most stores too.

Rob

Rudolphe

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I was supposed to get mine on Thursday at Best Buy, but Verizon's computer system doesn't jive with Best Buy's and they weren't able to process my upgrade. I had to turn around and order online and get it overnighted on Friday. But it did finally show up at noon Friday.

Good luck to everybody waiting on theirs today... I hear they're already sold out online and in most stores too.

Rob
I sat right in front of the Best Buy rep, called Verizon and had them fix it. I wasn't going to risk not getting the phone.

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine is on the truck and is about 45 miles away! Should be here by sometime this afternoon. I ordered on Thursday, btw.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Who the hell knows when. I keep getting repeated emails from verizon telling me it will ship by the 23rd. So far I've gotten 2 emails a day since Friday telling me the same thing.

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just order 10 for the company, started the process on phone with verizon, email signed contract back this morning. rep said We should get them tomorrow but I'm not counting on that seeing as the webpage says 7/27 for shipping date at the moment.

jack

Kwgrlup

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine is on the truck for delivery also!! The sad thing is I am not going to get it until Wed...:(. I had it sent to our vacation home, but ended up coming home for the kids and I to spend some time with Hubby. I told my Dad to sit tight and get my phone for me...:).

derpudel

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine was delivered about 2 hours ago. Been getting it set up and activated, etc...I'm speechless on how beautiful and smooth this phone is so far.

It is sitting on my desk in the Media Docking station...can say enough about how glad I am I went out and bought that accessory on Sat. VERY cool and convenient to use.

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered Wednesday with next day shipping, order was placed with 2-day shipping, so I bought mine from walmart on thursday at 5PM.

But yeah, I'll be refusing delivery on one today!

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
It is sitting on my desk in the Media Docking station...can say enough about how glad I am I went out and bought that accessory on Sat. VERY cool and convenient to use.

I agree! I was hesitant to buy it but I absolutely love it. I just keep it on my kitchen counter and use Pandora when I'm cooking or cleaning and it's in a central location so I hear my phone ring.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hooray! Was on my way home from work when I got an email from Verizon with the tracking number. It'll be delivered on the 20th by 9:00AM.

RoRClubSave

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I also pick my Droid X up early on Thursday and the Verison Store only had one phone and it was for me LoL.... With over 10,000 Friendly people in this city and I got the first
phone Wow.