1.13.604 Update -- Discuss Here (Read Post #1 First)

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if anybody mentioned this yet but the font rendering while browsing seemed to have improved. I need to test this some more but they definitely seem more uniform when zooming.

The Mad Mule

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Artifacts have been introduced into the camera/video recorder. Should be at least a green and a red stuck pixel on the bottom half of the applications. Dunno if they show on things you've recorded though.

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
no issues so far.. upgraded 2 phones.
takes a few minutes to download (wifi)
and several minutes to boot up.
if you are on the red eye for a while. just leave it.. could take 5+ minutes just sitting on that screen.

edit : no bad pixels in my camera, must just be yours

Last edited:

bart151

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Wifi connectivity issue is still there... yay. What a pain in the ***. Not noticing anything different so far. But i am dissapointed the wifi isn't fixed. The loading definately takes longer also when booting the phone up.

Ender0715

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Okay guys updated phone and hit a button on accident and got the update status when it was done it left me in recovery waiting for me to reboot check out pics

Any ideas if this can help root... I did hit install update when I thought I had reboot selected and it said no update file found

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So far all this update has done is improve font on the browser and add "dead" pixels to the camera app. All the other changes they promised either aren't there or haven't been noticed yet. Somewhat disappointed so far. But coming from Blackberry i am used to the disappointment after an update.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Everything seems the same. WiFi is still an issue. Sometimes i stay connected. Sometimes i dont. I hope Froyo fixes this. The battery issue does seem to be fixed. After the update i kept the screen on for almost a full 2 hours messing with wifi settings(with no luck) and the battery only dropped 10%. Seems like an improvement to me. Oh and the My Verizon update also worked.

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Everything seems the same. WiFi is still an issue. Sometimes i stay connected. Sometimes i dont. I hope Froyo fixes this. The battery issue does seem to be fixed. After the update i kept the screen on for almost a full 2 hours messing with wifi settings(with no luck) and the battery only dropped 10%. Seems like an improvement to me. Oh and the My Verizon update also worked.

there are a few places where wifi settings are affected.
1) you can tell it how soon to turn off wifi (for example when the screen shuts off) it will turn the wifi off
2) your battery profile, based on settings. it will disable depending on what is set.
3) could just be your AP, sometimes, diff. chipsets don't talk well.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Well I didn't see any cosmetic changes on my update, but w/e it was worth updating it at the same time as my cousins and watching his SMOKE mine in download speeds, i have too many widgets running lol.

bc6droid

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well Im late to the party but Ive upgraded & like most havent noticed much of a difference. One strange thing though is when I goof up on my pattern lock it says "sorry try again" I dont remember seeing that before.

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
still no LED for charging status...

I have led light while charging... its red right now, not sure if it stays on the whole time or just when the battery is really low (mines at 5% - in the red).

Other than that i haven't noticed anything exciting... i never had issues with wifi or anything so i can't speak on that.

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just received my ota update! Anyone else?

Unfortunately my son had to go to the hospital so i was up and tinkering with my phone at 530 am. I checked for updates and there the update popped up. Total time downloading and installing was about 5-8 minutes which isn't bad considering i did this update over 3g in a hospital with notoriously bad connections. One thing i noticed was before the update i was down on one battery bar barely any use. After full bar! Guess that bugs. Fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12