CompanionLink for Outlook Sync

Hey its Stan

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have any experience with Outlook sync using CompanionLink and Deja Office? I am currently a Blackberry user but just ordered the Droid X. My Microsoft Outlook is very important to me and would be a deal killer if I can't sync up via USB cable as I presently do. Not crazy about the whole Google server Gmail transfer deal and would prefer not to go that route. Thanks in advance.

Hey its Stan

saulleibow

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Tried It

Tried it and it works just as advertised, but the $40 price tag is a bit steep for me, I have grown accustomed to using google contacts and really works seemlessly

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've had installed for several days. So far it's doing fine. I have it set for auto updates every 30 minutes. Initially, I had an instance where the Outlook process was left running, but I'm not sure Companionlink was the culprit. I've watching that closely ever since, but haven't seen any reocurrences.

I especially like the choice of sorting and display by Last Name, First Name on the phone contacts, but I think Froyo may provide that capability when it gets here.

Use care with options for contacts initially, and be sure to back them all up before you start syncing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49