Still no DroidX :(

wan2run

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
When did you order and what was your original "ship by date"?

I ordered mine at the store right before they closed (9PM) Friday the 23rd. I received the e-mail notification at 6:40PM the following Monday (26th) which said it would be delivered on the 28th by 7PM.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine is on the truck for delivery and I live in an apartment complex. So far FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery has been here to get me all excited. I been at the pool all day waiting and since no one else is home I ran back to my building each time I saw a FedEx truck pull up just to have the guy look at me like I am insane...lol.

Looks like I am waiting for FedEx Express and they are supposed to be here before 7pm but now it feels like it is forever!!!

davidbo

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
You order online? Are you a new customer? I ordered 7/24 and still waiting. In Houston here if that matters.

Yes online and I'm not a new customer.

Went to the VZ store earlier in the day and the guy there said he thought the store might have some on Thurs. 7/29.

pelliott93

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine saturday 24th, just got shippin notification that it is in ontario, California. Will be here by friday. and im an existing verizon customer.:cool:

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Got mine about 3 hours ago and must say I love it!! My only complaint would be the low ringer volume but hopefully that can be fixed with an update cause I love everything else about this phone!!

mikells43

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
i had a manager from a store (who owed me a favor) order mine in the am on the 15th, it came the 16th. im happy, yay! and i have a friend who just oredered his on friday july 23rd, and it came tues the 27th. i dont know how that happened but it did and i can deff tell u he has a droid x in his hands. he did order as a new customer on a new acct cause he switched from anouther company. so i dont know. maybe they are sending out the ones to new custs first. but mine was overnited to me and it came the next day from tx. his came from tx also. the new breed warehouse there that ships for vz. hate to spoil anyones days with this post but thats just what i seen go down this week.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
When did you order and what was your original "ship by date"?

ordered online, 7/19
ship date when i ordered was 7/27, but a call to CS told me it wouldnt ship until 8/3.
actually shipped on 7/26
in my hands at 11:30am on 7/28....

loving it....hopefully everyone else will get theirs earlier than promised too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007