Verizon, Wirefly, Amazon, LetsTalk or Newegg?

Maximaniac

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
bryonp, where are you seeing this? If you're looking on the front page when you first type in verizonwireless.com, then no you're not going to see that there's a delay. However, if you go to the shop for smartphones section, you'll see there's a red circle over the droid X saying, "will be shipped by 8/3"

Twrecked

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Letstalk.com

I ordered from Letstalk.com since they have a $50 discount on their Droid X (meaning it's $150 for it) while it said it was still in stock, but right after it went into Backordered status. I was wondering if anybody has successfully gotten a Droid X through them and/or if anybody has gotten one SINCE they've been on backordered status.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to know when you placed your order and when you received it. Also, if you've ordered from them, but haven't gotten it yet, I'd like to know your date, too. So I/we can keep track of when we should expect ours.

ipsadixit

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered from Let's Talk, but I just ordered yesterday. In the catalog, it says it will be available 7/31, but in my order status page, it says 8/02. I will post when I get my phone or if the available date is pushed back.

Also, if anyone else is thinking of ordering from them, try using coupon code 25RAFPCVER1. That will get you an additional $25 off.

ipsadixit

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
If you have a Bank of America credit card and enroll it in the "Add It Up" program (basically, you get cash back where you start your online shopping at the BofA "Add It Up" site then click the links to the retailers there). If you go through the "Add It Up" page, Wirefly is there with $50 cash back if you go through the link so you could get the phone for $130. (It's $180 at Wirefly, but you will get $50 cash back on your card as I understand it.)

deadlift425

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Got mine for 130 otd at wirefly.com with free bluetooth. Only problem I have is they need to hire ppl who speak better English. I had to verify with them twice to get my order shipped.

and1ms238

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered today off Dell's mobile store. mobility.dell.com. As of this afternoon, they still had stock. I ordered, received an instant email confirming, and then a few hours later received another email informing me that it's been shipped! Yes, true story. So, if you're still trying to get a Droid X, I would check out Dell. They have it listed for 179.99.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude