How to print photos directly from Droid X to Costco or CVS

brianpetty10

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
:D No app needed. Open a photo in gallery, press menu hard button, select print and follow instructions. Presto. Haven't gone to pick up pic I sent, but will keep you posted. Only will print 4X6.

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I see on my DX that I can print photos to CVS Photo, does anyone know if there is an app to let you print to Walgreen's?
Someone in one of my photography groups is asking if you can do this from a Droid after seeing someone do it from a laptop at a wedding. He discovered you cannot do it from iPhone and is looking at Droid partially for this feature if it exists.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
They keep ****ing up my pictures. They look like they're cropped or something.

What mp are you using. They will crop when printed depending on what settings your using. I know on my canon camera I shoot at 12m 4272x2848. When I go to print an 8x10 i will crop it due to the size not being able to print without changing the shape of the photo. I have yet to try this on the X.

curney

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
i created an account at walgreens and now i just email the photos from my phone to them. walgreens has an app in the market place where you can decide which photos you want printed. you can choose to not have them crop the photos as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22