Contact Widget similar to stock X Moto one?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a small Contact Widget similar to the stock Moto one on the X?

I'm running Launcher Pro and the standard Android contact widget is way too big for my liking. I'd like something similar to the stock Moto one when it's resized to its' smallest setting.

jackard

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to find an alternate as well since Moto left out the Quick Contact Popup and direct dial widgets. I really don't understand why they would have left them out.

Trantzz

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Try Launcherpro Plus. Its not as small as Motos, but it is scrollable and can be set to show your favorites.

I switched to Launcherpro yesterday and was disappointed about the contacts widget size as well. I actually upgraded to Launcherpro Plus for the "People" widget. It is a bit different then the Moto contact widget BUT works just as good IMO. I set 6 of my contacts as "favorites" and they show up just like the Moto widget.

NOTE* If you decide to use Launcher Pro Plus for this feature AND your contact photo is being imported from a Facebook profile you need to use "SyncMyPix" (free app) to pair the photo's to the widget.***

jackard

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I switched to Launcherpro yesterday and was disappointed about the contacts widget size as well. I actually upgraded to Launcherpro Plus for the "People" widget. It is a bit different then the Moto contact widget BUT works just as good IMO. I set 6 of my contacts as "favorites" and they show up just like the Moto widget.

NOTE* If you decide to use Launcher Pro Plus for this feature AND your contact photo is being imported from a Facebook profile you need to use "SyncMyPix" (free app) to pair the photo's to the widget.***

When you click on a picture it pulls up the contact page not the popup which I do not like. The reason we don't get the popup is Motorolas fault for not implementing it in the device. I like the widget if it would just work correctly on the DX.

Dimmie Azu

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have finally managed to get the Motorola Favorite Contacts APK file and installed it on my Sony Xperia Z. It works perfectly! :cool:
If you still have access to a rooted Motorola device, the APK is in the system/app folder and it's called "Favorites.apk".

If you need the APK file, let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.

LegendaryCheez

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the .apk that I got off of a rooted device. When I try to install I get the error "Application not installed."

I have an unrooted Galaxy S4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12