Post Your Droid X Screens!!

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
app is asking to accept access to Phone Calls...

edit: a bunch of apps are asking for "Phone calls" read phone state and identity" whats this all about?

I would think its because you can d/l icons and docks in the app over your 3g network. I skimmed through a few trusted apps i have downloaded on my x. Seems like most that i've found that can send/ receive data (for example: the official android central widget) have this permission listed.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
dont see it in market?

Talking about FancyWidgets?

Scan Me
fancywidgetQR.png

impostor71

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Fancy Widget is great! I've got mine hooked up to Weather Bug Elite and the Alarm/Timer app. It's a good alternative to Beautiful Widgets.

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
ok i downloaded Fancy widget still cant do it???

First u need LauncherPro set to 5Rows-
you need to use Fancy Widgets (HTC Style) not Beautiful Widgets-

i still cant move my smooth calendar up. i still have that space in between the clock and the calendar? i dont see where you are saying to set to 5 rows? and there are only 3 screens? how is this better?

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm so new on this Android stuff, but I downloaded LauncherPro and cant even find it, plus, the Fancy Widget doesnt even work, what gives?

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
ok.. got it now,. need more help

while in LP: Preference > Advanced Settings > 5 Icon rows in homescreens [check] and Stretch 4-row widgets [check]

i want to add a few of my more common contacts to a screen, but a long press and the contact choice it will only show picture and name. before launcher pro it showed contact picture and side boxes where i can click on mail/text or phone call. how can i do this on here? thanks

impostor71

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm so new on this Android stuff, but I downloaded LauncherPro and cant even find it, plus, the Fancy Widget doesnt even work, what gives?

Launcher Pro is a home replacement. So after it installed, pressing on the Home key will activate Launcher Pro. Once it's running, you can add the Fancy Widget. It's a widget, not an app, so it won't show in your App Drawer.

Smoke N Crack

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
seperate email widgets gone after pro launcher installed??

i got everything going and love this launcher, but i had 2 email accounts that were totally seperate. one is my personal email and the other is my work email. i have a widget for my personal email that works fine,but cant find my work email? im getting the email though cuz it shows at top of screen in my notifications and i can pull it down to access it. it shows in my account and in the "all apps" screen if i open the "messaging" widget it shows in there as well as my personal email and my text widget along with my facebook and twitter.
before i downloaded Launcher Pro these 2 email accounts were seperate, how i want them. can anyone help me?>

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci