And I will get us started. Here is what my X looks like from left to right:

device4.png
device2.png
device1.png
device.png
device5.png
device6.png
device7.png

Dude, why do you have Natalie Holloway in your quick contacts?

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks terpitude for the info, i'll check out that battery indicator. i looked in my launcher pro plus for worded icons, but dont see the option...hmmm

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
thanks terpitude for the info, i'll check out that battery indicator. i looked in my launcher pro plus for worded icons, but dont see the option...hmmm

its not in the launcher itself, youll actually have to download icons from elsewhere. try checking on the launcherpro website in their forums. you might be able to either find them there, or at least figure out where to go

EDIT: check deviantart of all places. search for "text icons" on there, and youll find a whole bunch of options

Last edited:

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
nice, thank you....so, i'm an android noob. i assume you just download the files to SD card, and apply in the custom settings in LP Plus?

Make sure you unzip it first. :p

But with one of the latest LauncherPro updates, you can long press on the dock icon on your homescreen and it pops up the option to change it. (I love that feature!)

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Big thanks for these. They look sick! Where did you get them so I can look for other icons? I'm always tweaking mine but these will probably stay for a while.

I picked them up from the androidforums but it was just that pack. Im still searching to see if there are more but so far I am content with this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar