What is the Droid X most unique feature?

rog152

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Iphone has Facetime, Galaxy S phones have Super AMOLED screens. Evo has 4g.

What would you say is the X's most unique feature besides it's size.

I am going to say the 3 microphones.:D

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I think the form factor, not simply the screen size, is its most unique feature. The phone is incredibly thin and light considering the size of the screen and face. It's also incredibly balanced and comfortable in the hand. The camera hump is actually a benefit when holding the phone and I find that I can easily rest my index finger on the hump next to the camera when talking on the phone. The overall feel of the soft touch materials is great, too.

I would say the form factor is the most unique feature.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Most unique feature? The only thing I can think of is its screen size, and possibly that they left it alone in regards to skinning the thing to death. It's more of a stock Android experience.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Eight gigabytes of application memory. It does not snap crackle. Or pop like the DINC. Feels like a real phone not a plastic toy.

Last edited:

Androidoholic
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think its "thing" would be media, large screen HDMI 720p recording media share DLNA etc

Sent from DROIDX using Tapatalk

tech42er#AC

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Probably multimedia (4.3" screen, DLNA, MediaShare, pseudo-HDMI, lots of video codecs supported out of the box) and specifically the camera app (8MP photos, 720p recording, panoramic camera mode, slow/fast mo video modes, noise cancellation video modes)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance