ANY home replacement work with contact widgets yet for droid x

duffyanneal

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The Moto contacts widget does resize in LauncherPro Plus. You have to create the widget, resize it, then add the contact data (email, phone, etc.). I believe it is a Plus feature only going by what I read on the developer's website.

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I just tried it again, have you tried this or you think it does. I add the widget and its a larger picture and when you resize it the picture never changes its size and the shortcuts stay with the plus to add, even though when I click on them again, the ones I had clicked are no longer there, like they have been added (damn thats a run on sentence)

Jumper_jax

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you confirm that youve used them and they work bc Ive tried and they act the same way they did on the previous updates. I tried 0.7.4. and it shows the picture but wont resize or do anything. I had been reading that they wont work at all, at least not now. Are there any other widgets out there that work similarly? tia

Yes i have tried it... you have to place the widget then add the data like sms/call/etc it only works if you have launcher pro plus though.

duffyanneal

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it works. I have it running on my DX. Do you have LauncherPro Plus? You need to cough up the extra $$ to get the resizing feature. Well worth the money.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
See. This is a reason I love the forums on AC. I just dropped in today to catch up, and see that I can finally use the expanded MOTO contact widget. I like the LauncherPro Plus contact widget, but I actually prefer the MOTO contact tile widget better. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12