Poll: Do you like the accessories subforum?

Like or Dislike the Accessories Sub-Forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The title says it all. I'm piloting an accessories sub-forum, starting with the Droid X. I'm hoping this helps cut down on the duplicate case, battery, screen protector, dock, etc... threads, while also giving people the added benefit of making it easier for forum members to find topics that are accessory specific.

I tried creating stickies in the main forum, for each type of accessory, but it seems that this may have been wishful thinking, and possibly made it even harder for people to find the info they need.

So in the spirit of making you guys & gals happy, please vote and provide any feedback (on this topic only please :p)

ipsadixit

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I like it. I agree it is less cluttery looking, and I like having a spot other than a sticky dedicated to talking about accessories. (Easier to find specific topics that way, imo.)

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone!

I like it. I agree it is less cluttery looking, and I like having a spot other than a sticky dedicated to talking about accessories. (Easier to find specific topics that way, imo.)

Yeah the stickies were a (my) bad idea. Not sure what to do with them now lol, but it's kind of too late..

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree, keep it. It does help keep things more organized.

On a side note - thank you for even asking for our opinions. Most forums that I follow do what they (the administrators) want without any consideration to what the loyal members want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.