power button powering on the phone

tbdbuckeyeitl

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
When the phone is off. How long do you have to hold the power button down until the phone turns on. I have to hold the power button down around five seconds before the motorola icon appears. I just want to make sure close to five seconds I
s normal.

PainKiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
When the phone is off. How long do you have to hold the power button down until the phone turns on. I have to hold the power button down around five seconds before the motorola icon appears. I just want to make sure close to five seconds I
s normal.

Same here.

I have a related question though. Why can't I charge my Droid when its powered off? When I try to as soon as I plug it in it starts to boot up. And if I plug it in powered and turn it off it reboots. Why is that?

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid ~

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I always charge mine powered off .When it is off it shows the "M" for a second then the battery pic for a second then screen goes to sleep , but it stays off .I dont know why your doesn't right off hand .Did it always act that way or just start ?

PainKiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ill have to check that. Maybe Im assuming it is powering all the way up when its actually just doing what u r describing with the logo then asleep.

Don't have a charger with me. Ill check and post later. Thanks david!

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid ~