is droid x in stock anywhere in northcentral WI?

Digiflame

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i was still in contract when the DX came out, now i'm open and they're gone, i know i can order one but i'm kinda in a hurry, anyone know of anywhere that has even 1 DX in stock? hopefully around appleton/green bay but i'd go to madison at this point.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
If you can't find one in a corporate store or stand-alone authorized retailer, try your local Wal-Marts. There have been reports that they have some (mainly because people don't expect them to). Good luck.

waterwagen

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
i was still in contract when the DX came out, now i'm open and they're gone, i know i can order one but i'm kinda in a hurry, anyone know of anywhere that has even 1 DX in stock? hopefully around appleton/green bay but i'd go to madison at this point.
If you want one quickly, I would order from Verizon's website. I posted this in another thread, but I ordered a Droid X at lunchtime yesterday and it's already on the FedEx truck for delivery to my house today.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think you'd be better off just calling around all the places around you that sell cellphones because chances are slim that you'll find an answer to that question here, especially if you're 'in a hurry'. It'll probably be quicker for you to call around than it would to wait for an answer here.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If you want one quickly, I would order from Verizon's website. I posted this in another thread, but I ordered a Droid X at lunchtime yesterday and it's already on the FedEx truck for delivery to my house today.

Now that's speedy! So much for them and their mid-month shipping date. :D

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I would consider myself way lucky to find one in a store .A small town with a major store , like best buy , or walmart might be your best place to check at or maybe even a vzw(corp.) store in a small town ,but dont get your hopes up to much they are in high demand .

Last edited:

sweetsmuckers

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
You guys need to try WalMart if theres one in your area. I know that our WalMart here in my area has had some stock but I am sure they are gone by now....Doesn't hurt to check :D