Too many text?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
On My EnVtouch, I got a warning when the text messages were about to get too many.
It would say something like your text messgage box is 80 % full or something like that.
Can we have 'too many' text messages with our X?

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I recall reading somewhere (possibly the official motorola page for the X) that there is a near 'infinite' number of contacts and sms messages available.

I had probably 200+ in just one conversation alone, and saw no such popup. I also had the same thing on my old LG Voyager so I was expecting to see it too.

Tell ya the truth I clear it out every so often anyways as the conversation panned over a week and a half and was very big in terms of scrolling. No efficient way to scroll through other than swipe. So you'll probably end up clearing the convo's out anyways.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There's no limit on texts on most smartphones. It was the same way on my Storm and Storm2. I just cleared em out occassionally because having almost a thousand texts actually slowed my blackberry down a little.

Haven't had any problems on the X so far. Just clear em out one a week or so to keep the clutter down.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
With the amount of available memory on this beast, I doubt that there would be a limit (or if there is, it'd be sky high) on such a thing but you never know.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
my stepmother had more than 3000 on her eris at one point. its a good idea to clean them out about once a month, as it takes a looooooong time to delete them when you end up with that many

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12