Droid X not recieving phone calls

MikeV#AC

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Im sorry if this has been said before I am fairly new to this forum and forums in general. So here is my problem since I recieved my phone it appears to accept phone calls whenever it pleases. Ive recreated the problem with full service so I know my friends arent lying to me lol but from what I hear from them Ive been missing phone calls very frequently Is there something I am doing wrong or is this a phone issue. Could it also be the profile that my battery is set to by any chance cause Ive noticed something about data but I don't really understand it.

Thankyou to anyone who replies to this.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I've never enabled the 'smart profile' thing and have missed 1 call (that I know of). My brother in law apparently called me to tell me a bear tried to break into his house :eek: - and rather than the phone ringing (it was right next to me on my desk at the office) - I got a "new voicemail" reminder. No "missed call" in the recents list either - it was weird. Only time it's happened (that I know of) so I'm hoping mine was just a hiccup.

MikeV#AC

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Lol sorry to hear your phone malfunction during a bear break in. And yea the same hiccups that you have I have gotten a lot, and Corey thanks for the info its says to factory restore my phone but I might just wait on that and switch my phone to performance mode to see how that goes. Does anyone know specifically what each profile does?