I have a corporate exchange and a personal email account (beside my gmail) and would likento make the notification alert ringtone different for my work and personal email accounts. Is this possible? I thought if I went into the setting while in each account I could set, but quickly realized it is just a single email settings.
    This is my first Android device and love it, but the one thing my beloved boring BlackBerry did so well was notifications and the ability to customize every type of alert separately.
    08-04-2010 06:58 AM
    Unfortunately you cannot do this with the built in email app. However if you use Nitrodesk Touchdown - in the market - to sync with Exchange (which I highly recommend anyway), Touchdown has its own notification settings that are separate from the built in settings.
    Mister869 likes this.
    08-04-2010 07:17 AM
    Thanks Cory.
    Is Touchdown pretty solid? I am very happy with how my exchange settings are working currently and do not know if I want to jeopardise what I have in functionality for notifications.
    08-04-2010 07:20 AM
    It is rock solid. It's a must have app if you're using Exchange. It has a much better interface than the stock app, and many more features. You will have a hard time finding someone that doesn't like Touchdown. And no, not any bugs that I've ever experienced.
    08-04-2010 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD