X doesnt always wake up after tapping pwr button?

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,
Been using my droid since it was released..works great for the most part..
noticed that is doesnt always wake up when i hit the power button after it sits idle for a while..im forced to do a battery pull to get the phone to power on again..

took it back to best buy, they said its a motorola defect and they wont exchange it for that reason??

I told them im well within m 30 days of exchange/swap so that shouldt be an issue.
They dismissed me.
I tried calling VZW and they told me it MUST go through BB.

Is this a known issue that an update is due to resolve or is this only on certain devices??

im a little annoyed at BB...

any ideas?

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I have run into this. Press it and nothing, then press again and end up shutting it off and have to wait for reboot.

heathro1281

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I know if I am too dead and put it on the CPU charge, it wont power up. Mine only powers up on the wall charger - in which I have to press the button, then release and press and hold again and it will power up.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Problem is you got it from best buy. A store with the worst return policy that they don't follow. I had this happen a few times but not to the point to swap it out. Hope a fix comes out for it. Seems to have worked better with the ver it launched with. The update a few days later seems to have made mine nuts.

Sent from my Rooted DROIDX using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae