Dockrunner like app for the Droid X

GB4SC

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
When I previously had a Droid, I absolutely loved the Dockrunner app. I actually ended up returning the dock that I had purchased and exclusively used Dockrunner. Is there a similar app available for the Droid X?

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just so you know, I tried DockRunner on the X and it didn't work. It did put me into dock mode but I could not get my phone to acknowledge when I was out of dock mode. It just kept an icon in the notification bar that says I was connected to a multimedia dock.

Supposedly, Froyo has an included application called "Clock" that will be the same and make the need for a separate application obsolete.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just so you know, I tried DockRunner on the X and it didn't work. It did put me into dock mode but I could not get my phone to acknowledge when I was out of dock mode. It just kept an icon in the notification bar that says I was connected to a multimedia dock.

Supposedly, Froyo has an included application called "Clock" that will be the same and make the need for a separate application obsolete.

I am using Dock Simulator now without issue, when you want to undock you have to open dock menu and select undock from list and it will undock and icons will vanish from status menu.