Corporate email icon

bosoxyear

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there is a way to get my corporate email icon directly on the home screen? It's the only thing I use in the message folder, so I'd like to bypass the extra click. Couldn't find a shortcut on the stock or launcher pro home screens.

Thanks!

Mister869

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Open the app drawer and long press the email icon. It will add it to your home screen.
Note - it is the email icon not the corporate sync icon, but it is your corporate email account.

friguy3#AC

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
but...you can only put the "email" icon on the main screen, so, if you have 2 email accounts, you have to go into the messaging incon and click on the email icon there. There is no way to put the "non-default" email (gmail is a separate icon) onto the homescreen and you cannot put the universal inbox icon on there either. Kinda annoying. There is a yahoo app you can use which pulls its own email and therefore would have the yahoo icon on the homescreen. Hopefully this is fixed in froyo!

bosoxyear

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I already have the email or messages icon...looking for the direct corporate shortcut. Long pressing does nothing, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20