Hi everyone!

Does anybody know if there is a way to get my corporate email icon directly on the home screen? It's the only thing I use in the message folder, so I'd like to bypass the extra click. Couldn't find a shortcut on the stock or launcher pro home screens.

Thanks!
    08-09-2010 07:08 AM
    Open the app drawer and long press the email icon. It will add it to your home screen.
    Note - it is the email icon not the corporate sync icon, but it is your corporate email account.
    08-09-2010 07:24 AM
    but...you can only put the "email" icon on the main screen, so, if you have 2 email accounts, you have to go into the messaging incon and click on the email icon there. There is no way to put the "non-default" email (gmail is a separate icon) onto the homescreen and you cannot put the universal inbox icon on there either. Kinda annoying. There is a yahoo app you can use which pulls its own email and therefore would have the yahoo icon on the homescreen. Hopefully this is fixed in froyo!
    08-09-2010 10:34 AM
    Thanks. I already have the email or messages icon...looking for the direct corporate shortcut. Long pressing does nothing, unfortunately.
    08-09-2010 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD