Anyone else missing gmails that have been archived in different labels

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
So I know I have a bunch more gmails in different labels that I've set up, but they don't show up on my dx. Like I have a "folder 1" label which has probably 20 emails in it. However when I go into it on the dx it says loading conversations then stops and only loads 5 threads! I've tried a lot of stuff and I can't get it to show the others...any solutions for this? I tried searching, but didn't see any threads about it.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Ok so it seems to work if I change the labels to "sync all" mail, but my droid used to load mail when I clicked on the label and it would keep loading the messages, but my dx only loads 5 messages and I can't get it to load more unless I change the label to sync all

theanswer3

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I saw an option under gmail app, "labels" that says select which labels are synchronized. That would probably work for what you need.

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem on my HTC Desire. I added my two Live accounts to my Gmail and set everything up accordingly, but for some reason they'll only receive about 5 emails (one of my accounts only receives the confirmation for the Gmail link, which were sent only half an hour ago), nowhere near the roughly 400 I have in the inbox on one of them. I've set both labels to Sync all, but there seems to be little change.