Received a Droid box in the mail today?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Re: Vzw sent me a free Droid X T-shirt

I got mine on launch at a corp store and had verizon for ten years no shirt :( if you got one congrats!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Are these boxes still showing up for people - or is it all done?

I was under the impression that they were all done but a new thread just was started up (and merged with this one) that said they just got it.

BTW, has anyone that purchased from anywhere other than a VZW store or online got one? Like BestBuy?

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I was under the impression that they were all done but a new thread just was started up (and merged with this one) that said they just got it.

BTW, has anyone that purchased from anywhere other than a VZW store or online got one? Like BestBuy?

Got mine on launch day from WalMart,no luck yet.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
got mine the 27th so I guess they are still shipping these out...who knows maybe everyone that got an X will eventually get one?

Even though the my girlfriend thought it was really corny I really appreciated the idea of it. I really liked that Verizon and Motorola would do something so little and easy to make you feel a little bit more special about choosing their phone. Cool idea!!

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Of course she did, my wife lol'd at me for even considering wearing it

lol yeah mine looked at me and said "your really not gonna wear that in public right?" I have teased her already putting it on when we were getting ready to go out to dinner last night:p She didn't even take me seriously cause that is just how corny she really thinks it is.

definitelydeb

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
timing on this...

I ordered mine at a Verizon Store on August 7th. It came to me on August 24th. When should I expect MY SWAG box?

Can anyone else tell me the timing on their order/delivery/swag receipt?

(I am probably NOT going to get the box of swag... but a girl can hope.. right?)

Helstar

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from VZ on launch day. I have not received anything. Should I be expecting something or is this just a lottery thing?

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at a Verizon Store on August 7th. It came to me on August 24th. When should I expect MY SWAG box?

Can anyone else tell me the timing on their order/delivery/swag receipt?

(I am probably NOT going to get the box of swag... but a girl can hope.. right?)

Ordered mine on July 18th Shipped the 27th got it the 29th...i got my box the 27th of this month

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol