SD card screwed up!

modset777

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
So I was driving home from work today and heard the sound of my phone resetting. When looking in the notification bar now, there is an sd card icon with an exlemation mark. So when I go to open up my notification bar, it says "SD card blank or has unsupported file system". Anyone experienced this? This is frustrating because it only gives me the option to reformat. It took me forever to get all of the songs that I wanted on there.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'd try shutting down the phone, removing and re-inserting the sd card. If that doesn't help, get a card reader, insert the sd card, copy the contents to your pc hard drive, then put the card back in the phone, re-format it and finally, copy everything from your pc back to the card.

modset777

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Well. It's not even letting me reformat the card. And when I go to the "unmount card" part, it is greyed out. Computer is not even seeing it(the card).

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
The I would just remove it, get/find/buy a USB card reader (if the data on it is important) and copy to the pc. Delete what's on it, pull the battery on your X, reinsert the card and battery, power up and I bet it will then let you format the card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt