Droid X Stand?

mosarmini

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys! well I want to record myself playing guitar with my droid x, however I need a stand to record myself because I can't seem to get the droid to stay perfectly still, anyone have any suggestions? Also on a side note can anyone recommend me headphones with a microphone and remote controls, my apple in-ear ones don't work, well not the microphone at least, thanks alot!

mosarmini

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, would those hold the phone at a 90 degree angle? because I believe the car holder's are angled like 45ish, I need like a perfect view of my guitar, and not for bragging purposes, I got a gig coming up so I need to record and see myself

mosarmini

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
willymakit has best suggestion LOL haha but thanks for the help guys, I guess I'll lean it against something till I fine something else, but anyone have any headphone suggestions?

BKHAWK3

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the MovieWedge I know its just a modified beanbag but I have yet to find a better all around option. Also for the headphones try Zagg SmartBuds.

Last edited:

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Try ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

Sturdy plastic, inexpensive, comes with charging USB cord with right angle "plug" to DX. However, note it does NOT at this time, accommodate the DX in portrait mode. However, in landscape, it's perfect and it does put the DX in it's "sleep" mode if you position the DX in the right spot. There's another thread somewhere here on stands that has a link to a really nice metal stand with "arms" that hold the DX.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Try ezeStand - The Ultimate Smart Phone Stand

Sturdy plastic, inexpensive, comes with charging USB cord with right angle "plug" to DX. However, note it does NOT at this time, accommodate the DX in portrait mode. However, in landscape, it's perfect and it does put the DX in it's "sleep" mode if you position the DX in the right spot. There's another thread somewhere here on stands that has a link to a really nice metal stand with "arms" that hold the DX.

Have you tried the EZ Stand with an X? It does not put it in dock mode unless the right side of the phone is floating in mid air. The magnet in the EZ Stand is in the middle (like on the Droid/Droid 2), so the X doesn't work at all. I mean, you can get it to switch to dock mode, but you have to hold up the right side of the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2