GMail App Constantly Says "No Connection"

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Why do i need to keep hitting retry in the gmail app in order to see my mail? Im constantly getting a no connection method. Is there a better gmail app i could use? Blackberry did mail much better.

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
You seem to have a lot of problems with your DX. Maybe if you can still switch back it might be worth it. It's no fun to have a billion issues with a brand new device.

pixelsyndicate

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Why do i need to keep hitting retry in the gmail app in order to see my mail? Im constantly getting a no connection method. Is there a better gmail app i could use? Blackberry did mail much better.

I haven't had the same problems. I did, however, have an issue where the D.X was losing my 3g even though i had 3 bars and my coworkers vz phones were all getting it. eventually i had to reset to factory, and it hasn't happened since. So either its a network connectivity issue, or perhaps you need to ensure you have all your accounts set up proper-like in the My Account section?

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You seem to have a lot of problems with your DX. Maybe if you can still switch back it might be worth it. It's no fun to have a billion issues with a brand new device.

I said the same thing in a different thread................Take it back it's under Warr. get it replaced,or if you are under your 30 days trade it out.