Ringtone keeps changing

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My stock ringtone is the "Noisy" ring because it's the only one I can hear at work.:eek: But for some reason today when my phone rang it was a different ringtone. I checked the contacts info of the people that called and no special ringtone was applied and under sounds it was showing "Noisy" as the default. Anybody have ideas what can be doing that?

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My stock ringtone is the "Noisy" ring because it's the only one I can hear at work.:eek: But for some reason today when my phone rang it was a different ringtone. I checked the contacts info of the people that called and no special ringtone was applied and under sounds it was showing "Noisy" as the default. Anybody have ideas what can be doing that?

Did you recently use phone as a Storage Device or in PC Mode because the ringers are stored on card and when you are using in these modes the phone can not access the ringer so it switches to a default ringer that is saved on the device. Usually its wise to reboot after disconnecting from a dismount from these modes to restore your ringer options.