Droid X Lego media Dock: Dark Knight Edition

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
First attempt at anything like this. The only thing I'm missing is a micro cable that angles to the side instead of pointing straight up. Any help in finding one is appreciated.

It does, however, have a magnet installed to kick it into media mode when placed in it.

EDIT

Pictures are working :)

Last edited:

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Very nice. Hey not that this solves the problem persay but if you're having trouble using the cable while docked, install Froyo and flip the phone on the opposite side :p

Amen for frozen yogurt.

Swiss

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey Brandon neat build for your desktop. I am not a Lego Fanatic but bought my son the Robotic Development kit several years back and always thought they were neat to work with. I'll date my self and say that I had Lincoln Logs and an Erector Set to build with as a kid! HA!HA! I have seen some 90? cables on EBay recently with micro to USB connections. The Lego stuff is kind of neat for the Droid and Droid X because I think that many of their little "people" are Droid like characters. Probably even have some R2-D2 Lego pieces on the market somewhere in the Star Wars collections.

Swiss

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary