Help with the Android Market

DroidEye22

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i need help, i want to buy beautiful widgets but my parents won't let me use their credit cards. So i was wondering if i can charge it to my bill, obviously have Verizon. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes::D

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The only way to buy apps from the Market is with Google Checkout, which requires a credit card. Not sure about TMO allowing carrier billing, but I know Verizon doesn't.

Sorry =/

DroidRage79

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
That would work as long as the Gift Card you buy allows international purchases. Many do not.

Bill, so the Android Market transacts its business outside of the US? I thought Google was based in California? Or do they use some shady off-shore shell company based in the Cayman Islands to process their Market transactions (sadly I'm only asking that half-jokingly lol) ?

chief113

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i need help, i want to buy beautiful widgets but my parents won't let me use their credit cards. So i was wondering if i can charge it to my bill, obviously have Verizon. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes::D

Why don't you get a job and pay for it yourself? Or just be happy that your parents bought you a $200 phone when you have no need for it.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bill, so the Android Market transacts its business outside of the US? I thought Google was based in California? Or do they use some shady off-shore shell company based in the Cayman Islands to process their Market transactions (sadly I'm only asking that half-jokingly lol) ?

I think the reason for the card needing to allow foreign county purchases is because the company that make Beautiful Widgets (Level Up) is based out of France.

LordBlackmore

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Why don't you get a job and pay for it yourself? Or just be happy that your parents bought you a $200 phone when you have no need for it.

*facepalm*

The kid could have a job, for all anyone knows. But having a job doesn't mean having a credit card to pay for things with. If OP is a teen, well, then they don't need a credit card at all.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae