I have a couple of questions. I'm having an issue with uploading videos to Youtube. I have tried to upload 2 different videos both have told me that I need to be connected to wifi so I connect to my wifi network and try to upload the video. As soon as they get to about 10% it will say waiting 1 minute and then it will try to retry. I let it do this a couple of times and it never actually works. The videos I try to upload are only about 30 MB or so.
    My other question is about updating apps. I only am ever notified that there is an update available for an app until I download a new app. As soon as I downloaded the game paper toss the other day I was notified that there were updates available for like 3 or 4 of my other apps.
    If any one can help me out with either of these things it would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    08-27-2010 04:53 AM
    My answer would be Blame HTC and their Htc sense, don't get my wrong I loved my Htc sense on my eris before I moved on to the Droid X.
    08-27-2010 06:01 AM
    My answer would be Blame HTC and their Htc sense, don't get my wrong I loved my Htc sense on my eris before I moved on to the Droid X.
    I'm lost with that answer...
    08-27-2010 06:04 AM
    Any one have an idea?
    08-29-2010 11:10 PM
    Any one have an idea?
    Dunno about the youtube issue, but i know the app update issue is a current weak-point on the X. Froyo will greatly enhance the app-update process...that's about all the console i can give you. Now it just needs to get here.
    08-30-2010 12:20 AM
    Get app brain. You can go into that app, hit sync apps and it will tell you which ones have updates. Also, you can update them all one right after the other. It's not automatic like on froyo, but its close.
    08-30-2010 12:38 AM
    Sweet. Ill definitely give it a try. I've seen a lot of people talk about app brain but i've never really wanted to use it until now. I really wish I could fix this Youtube issue though.
    08-30-2010 01:41 PM
    Love the APP BRAIN, can't leave home without it on my Droid X LoL
    08-30-2010 07:27 PM
    Does any one have a possible fix to my Youtube issue. It doesn't even start to upload vids any more. It just says waiting for wifi weather I'm connected to my wifi or not. I'd really like to be able to upload vids again.
    09-15-2010 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD