Wifi Showing Connected but cant access any data.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Wifi Showing Connected but cant access any data.(Fixed?)

So this morning I wake up and as always i turn on WiFi. Once it shows as connected, i check the Android Central Widget to see whats new today(congrats to the DInc...Finally). When I try to view the full story my browser opens up and says cannot connect. So then i toggle wifi off then on. Still showing connected with full bars and according to wifi settings menu, excellent signal strength but still cant get online. So i toggle wifi off and then restart my phone. Upon restart i try wifi again and still the same problem. AC doesnt work, Engadget app doesnt work, XDA, Live TV, Nothing is working over Wifi even though it says it is connected. I even tried forgetting my SSID from the phone and creating a fresh connection and once connected....still nothing. Any ideas guys?

The only recent thing i have Installed was Scanner Radio and Hyper Jump. I am running the leaked 2.2 but i have had that since it leaked with no issues.

EDIT...Resetting my router apparently helped. But my Laptop and PS3 which are connected through wifi were working before resetting the router. It was just my phone that was having issues. Weird

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair