Phone is re-dialing the last number called, I believe when I hook up the audio cable in the truck. Doesn't happen all the time and I'm having trouble reproducing the exact sequence of events. Anyone else have this issue?
    09-01-2010 08:46 AM
    Phone is re-dialing the last number called, I believe when I hook up the audio cable in the truck. Doesn't happen all the time and I'm having trouble reproducing the exact sequence of events. Anyone else have this issue?
    Was your screen locked when you plugged in the audio cable? Also keep in mind that if you use a headset you can push a button to redial last call and maybe when you are putting the cable in it is contacting the connection in the plug area.
    09-01-2010 10:33 AM
    I have the same problem and tech support couldn’t solve the problem. I have a Motorola z4.
    05-31-2020 04:34 PM
    I have the same problem and tech support couldn’t solve the problem. I have a Motorola z4.
    Hi, welcome!
    You try clearing data,cache and force stop the phone app?
    05-31-2020 04:59 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to be sure -- this is also happening when you connect an Aux cable for your car?
    05-31-2020 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD