Vertical Pic Gallery scroll BUSTED!

fonefiend

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
In the pic gallery, under "All Photos" or "Camera Roll," I was once able to scroll horizontally (like ipod) or vertically (thumbnail tiles).

Now when I scroll vertically in "All Photos" or "Camera Roll," the screen goes black after two finger swipes. Then it goes back to the Gallery Menu. This has happened with another user as well.

Thought it might be the memory card but the scroll still works horizontally. I have the 32 GB Sandisk card which has worked great thus far.

Help!

OneUnder85

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Weird that you just posted this! Tonight I tried checking out my gallery using the vertical scroll and guess what? Mine is broken as well and jumps right back to the gallery home screen....

fonefiend

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow! Thanks!
Nice to know that it isn't a SD card issue, App issue, or a hardware issue. Froyo should fix it and a bandaid is the 3-D gallery app? So bizarre that it doesn't like the month of August!
Think I'm just gonna use horizontal scroll until Froyo.

mradlauer

Sep 2, 2010
www.clearcutaudio.com
Wow! Thanks!
Nice to know that it isn't a SD card issue, App issue, or a hardware issue. Froyo should fix it and a bandaid is the 3-D gallery app? So bizarre that it doesn't like the month of August!
Think I'm just gonna use horizontal scroll until Froyo.

lol I posted a fix...its a corrupt file probably in the .thumbnails folder. read the whole post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski