POLL, X sex

X sex........are you a man or woman X user???

• Total voters

jeff1974w

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
My reason for the poll is because my GF has the incredible and she says my X is too big. I have big hands, she small hands and can't understand why i prefer the X over the Dinc

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
My reason for the poll is because my GF has the incredible and she says my X is too big. I have big hands, she small hands and can't understand why i prefer the X over the Dinc

I'm a smaller than average woman and when I first saw the X and tried it out in the store, I thought there was no way I could use the phone comfortably. But the Incredible, which I had intended to get, was on backorder and I needed a phone right away to replace my broken Omnia. So, I decided that while I was waiting for the Inc to get back in stock that I would use the X and then exchange it within the 30 days. After the first few days I was used to the size and liked the larger screen so much (I do a lot of web browsing) that I couldn't imagine exchanging it for the Incredible.

So, I kept the X and am happy with it (except for the multiple low volume issues). Occasionally, it's a bit difficult to use one handed but not enough so that I would go to a smaller phone. I guess it depends on what your GF uses her phone for the most, whether the screen size/features outweighs any difficulties using the phone with small hands.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i always get crap about my phone being huge.

then someone uses it to look at a website or youtube video or something and i don't hear any more comments about the size being a negative from them. :p

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ok 5 women voted and only 4 posted post saying they was women. So wtf did 1 guy mess up and click they was a woman , :p LoL , and yeap I am a male who voted male btw ;)

PS: and the incredible isnt just a woman's phone btw too ,lol

Last edited:

katrina2475

Apr 12, 2010
ksanchez.scentsy.us
I am only 5 ft. 4 in. and have pretty small hands and the X is just fine for me. My brothers Evo is uncomfortable for me to hold though because it is wider than the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
My brother told me I was nuts for getting the X and it was way too big, I had the D1 from almost launch and he said that was too big until he got one (his first smartphone) then last weekend he played around with the X and was still saying it was a little big but not as bad as when he first held it. I think because he got to play around and saw the advantages over the D1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci