Much to my dismay, I realized this morning that I'm unable to search my Droid X calendar. I'm coming from a blackberry storm and besides this oversight, I absolutely love this phone. Seems like an odd omission for an operating system created by the search engine leader.
    That being said, is this something that is addressed with the froyo build?

I haven't found any apps that allow me to search the calendar. Is there a work around for this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    09-15-2010 12:20 PM
    I never noticed that.

If you want to search, go to a real computer, point your browser to http://calendar.google.com and you can search from there. I checked the mobile browser and search is not available there.
    09-15-2010 02:08 PM
    Well, the issue is that I'm not always able to get to a computer.I'm aware that I can search online.i need to be able to search on the device. My friend with an original Droid running 2.2 is unable to search his calendar either. Maybe there will be an update to the calendar app at some point.

09-15-2010 03:00 PM
    Update, there's an app named Power Search that will search your calendar among other apps.

Problem solved.

09-15-2010 08:26 PM
    Try Searchify app too.
    09-15-2010 11:24 PM
    I like a free app called Aurora. It does a search more like bb's search was, where if you type in "paul," it finds any entry on your phone with the word paul in it...contacts, contact note fields, calendar, etc...
    09-16-2010 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD